Many of us think of baking soda as an ingredient used only for cooking, or even something that helps to keep our refrigerator odor-free.
What you might not have considered is that baking soda can be used for health purposes, too, so you might want to store another box in your medicine cabinet.
Among other health benefits that this inexpensive product provides, it can particularly be used to improve the hair quality. Therefore, baking soda won’t only clean your hair from any cleanser or conditioner remains, but your hair will have a healthy shine after just a couple of treatments.
Your hair would be extremely grateful if you utilize some heating pop as an alternative to your usual cleanser. It is highly beneficial to stop buying store products which contain harmful chemicals, and instead of that you can try this simple baking soda treatment. We suggest that you try this treatment and enjoy the results. After all, there is nothing more attractive than a thick head of hair that glimmers with natural health
PREPARATION AND APPLICATION:
1. Start by mixing 1 part of baking soda and 3 parts of water in a clean squeeze bottle. The dosing will depend on your hair length.
2. Then, apply this shampoo to wet or dry hair by starting at the roots and working to the ends.
3. Massage in gently rather than rubbing aggressively and let it sit for 1-3 minutes.
4. Afterwards, rinse well. For better results, use lukewarm water.
5. After rinsing the hair, now proceed with applying some vinegar rinse by combining 1part apple cider vinegar and 4 parts of clean water. Moreover, to avoid the pungent smell of vinegar, add several drops of lavender, peppermint, and/or rosemary essential oil.
6. While washing your hair with this, be careful not to get any into your eyes as the vinegar can provoke a smarting sensation. Tilt the head back, close your eyes, and distribute the rinse through the entire hair. We recommend using cold water for this final part.
You may find it difficult to wash your hair without all the foam created from regular shampoos, but once the treatment is over and your hair has dried completely, you will instantly be able to feel the difference. Your hair will have a volume like never before!
Article source: www.thehealthguide.org