Do you struggle to get to sleep no matter how tired you are? Or do you wake up in the middle of the night and lie awake for hours, anxiously watching the clock?
With the stresses in our modern society, it can become difficult to fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up feeling rested.
Insomnia can be caused by psychiatric and medical conditions, unhealthy sleep habits, specific substances, and/or certain biological factors. Certain medications can also cause insomnia, such as: pain medications, antihistamines, heart and blood pressure medicines and medications for nasal allergies, thyroid disease, birth control, asthma, and depression. But you don’t have to resign yourself to sleepless nights. Chronic insomnia can even contribute to serious health problems.
Symptoms of insomnia can include:
- Irregular sleeping patterns
- Daytime drowsiness, fatigue, or irritability
- Difficulty concentrating during the day
- Trouble getting back to sleep when waking up in the night
- Difficulty falling asleep despite being tired
- Not feeling refreshed after sleep
If these symptoms trouble you, don’t worry! With only simple changes to your lifestyle and daily habits you can stop insomnia and the need for medication will be gone for good. Start with a small and an easy step, using only products you already have in your kitchen.
The banana tea which takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and can be enjoyed every night before bed is better than any sleeping pill.
- 1 organic banana
- 1 small pot of water
- a dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Firstly, cut off both ends of the banana and place it, peel and all, into boiling water.
- Then, let it boil for around 10 minutes.
- With a colander, pour the water into a mug and sprinkle the cinnamon into the tea.
- Drink it one hour before bedtime.
- You should not throw the fruit away. After the banana has been boiled, sprinkle some cinnamon over it.
Utilizing the therapeutic value of the banana you will get your deep sleep back… Not to mention it makes a perfect late night dessert!
Article source: www.simplecapacity.com