What is alkaline water?
Alkaline water is a water that is less acidic than regular tap water. This means it is rich in alkalizing compounds, including calcium, silica, potassium, magnesium, and bicarbonate. Tap water contains different dissolved elements that influence its pH level. Pure water has a pH level close to 7. Alkaline water has a pH above 7.
How does Alkaline water benefit health?
Alkaline water neutralizes acid in the bloodstream, boosts the metabolism and helps the body absorb nutrients more effectively. Moreover, according to a scientific research conducted in Japan, alkaline water has the power to cleanse the body and destroy abnormal cancer cells. For people who live in countries where cancer is prevalent in this discovery is remarkable. The main advantage of alkaline water is that it destroys the abnormal cancer cells, whereas the healthy cells remain intact.
There is no better way to hydrate your body than drinking a water that contains only 3 common ingredients.
How to make your own alkaline water?
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 2 l filtered water
- ¼ organic lemon, sliced
- Get a large glass jar and have it filled with clean filtered water.
- Next, put the lemon in the jar of water (don’t squeeze the lemon).
- Finally, stir in a teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt.
- Cover the jar with a lid, and let it rest overnight at room temperature.
- Drink three glasses of alkaline water in the morning, before your breakfast. It’s important to do this on an empty stomach.
Start using it today because the benefits are just one step away!
Article source: www.healthyfoodresources.com