If you want to stay healthy and improve your metabolism, you should clean your body from toxins. Toxins are disease-causing agents which enter your body, and are able to damage and poison it. We can get them from the food, drinks, clothes or the air we consume regularly. Toxin removal only comes through flushing your body’s system. Detoxification can be done naturally in a simple and gentle way. In order to clean your body of toxins you should start using detox pads.
Here is how you can make detox pads at home:
- A pair of socks and self-stick gauze pads
- First peel the onion and garlic and slice them in small pieces.
- Then, boil the water and add the garlic and the onion in it. Continue boiling it for 10 minutes
- Remove it from heat and let it cool off for about 30 minutes.
- Then, pour the mixture in the center of the self-stick gauze pads (do not wet the sticky part of the pads). Don’t pour too much liquid on the pads.
- Now, apply these pads on the soles of your feet at the center part before going to bed. Put on socks so the pad won’t fall off.
- In the morning, throw away the pad and wash your feet with water.
The results will be visible just after a couple of treatments.
Article source: www.tipsforeasierlife.com