HOW DOES DETOXIFICATION WORK?
Detoxification functions in the way that by removing and eliminating toxins it provides resting, cleansing and nourishing the body from the inside out. It feeds your body with healthy nutrients, protects you from disease and renews your ability to maintain optimum health.
Basically, detoxification removes impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. A detox program can help the body’s natural cleansing process.
Therefore, this 3 day detoxification system is a recommended method for all those who want to change the diet, improve the nutrition, reduce the cravings for unhealthy food and detoxify the body.
8 Easy Steps Which Will Help You Remove All Toxins From The Body In 3 Days
- Two days before you start with the treatment, you ought to stop consuming dairy products, as they are slowly digested and can prevent the cleansing treatment.
- The night before you start with the cleansing method, drink 1 cup of herbal laxative. It will help in cleaning the intestines from toxins that can cause constipation.
- The next morning, prepare a drink with lemon juice from 2 whole lemons and a 1/2 cup of water and drink it before breakfast. This will help in digestion of powerful alkaline foods.
- Drink 1.5 cup of grapefruit juice with your breakfast. You can also replace it with pineapple juice or dilute it with fresh water. The antioxidants in these juices will keep the health of your respiratory system.
- Drink 1 to 1.5 of pure carrot juice between your breakfast and your lunch.
- Drink 1.5 cups of potassium juice with your lunch, as potassium is a powerful antioxidant which is great for cleaning the body (prepare this juice by squeezing celery, parsley, sea greens, carrots and spinach).
- Drink 1 cup of mucus-cleansing tea an hour before dinner (this tea is rich in ginger, rose hips and peppermint).
- Before going to bed, drink 340 ml of pure cranberry juice. The cranberry juice helps against bacteria in the lungs which can cause infection.
The same procedure applies the following two days.
- 1 fresh root ginger (grated to the equivalent of 3 teaspoons)
- 1 lemon
- 4 apples
- 1 glass of water
Peel the lemon and put it in a juicer, together with the ginger root, apples, and water.
It is best to drink this juice in the morning prior to breakfast on an empty stomach.
Prepare it, drink it, and enjoy your health!
Article source: www.lifehealthandfood.com