Benefits of Garlic
Garlic is part of almost every kind of cuisine on earth. Not only as a spice, but it is also incredibly powerful at healing common ailments. The garlic should be consumed raw, since its active ingredient, allicin, is denaturalized by heat. It is easily absorbed when consumed on an empty stomach. Let’s see some of the benefits that garlic offers:
- Decreases high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Manages symptoms of osteoarthritis, diabetes, and an enlarged prostate
- Prevents coronary heart disease
- Prevents heart attack
- Helps flu and infections
- Removes toxins
- Improves the immune system
Benefits of Raw Honey
Raw honey is a pure and unfiltered sweetener which contains bee pollen. It is famous for its nutrition. Moreover, the health benefits of raw honey are immense. Here are some of them:
- Manages healthy weight
- Helps allergies
- Heals wounds
- Soothes a sore throat
- Helps diabetes
- Improves conditions like cancer and heart disease
Garlic and Honey
For overall health improvement and energy optimization consume a combination of garlic and honey on a daily basis. Take 2-3 garlic cloves, chop up and crush them, and mix it with a tablespoon of honey.
Garlic Flu Tonic
You will need:
- ½ yellow onion (chopped)
- 5 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 red chili peppers (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. of chopped ginger
- Squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- Organic apple cider vinegar
- Take a 350 ml – 500 ml Mason jar.
- Add the sliced onion and the chopped garlic.
- Add the chili peppers, with the seeds.
- Put the ginger on top.
- Add the lemon juice.
- The apple cider vinegar goes the last.
- Leave 1cm of empty space on top of the jar and close the top firmly.
- Let it stay in a cold and dark place.
Consume the tonic the following day.
Note: If you have a sensitive skin wear gloves while making this tonic. Don’t touch your eyes when you prepare this tonic because it can irritate your eyes.
Article source: www.myilifestyle.com