We all know that baking soda can be used for a variety of things and that it is a multitasking wonder you already have in your home. But can you believe that such a low-priced product can be used as a beauty treatment? It will nourish, protect and heal the skin on your face. A simple baking soda face mask can clean your skin, kill a wide variety of potentially destructive pathogens and make you feel a lot better. Using this ingredient, your face will be smoother, cleaner and fresher, and it can also help you get rid of acne and clear up rashes.
Benefits of Baking Soda Face Mask
- Helps gets rid of acne and other blemishes. It speeds up the healing process of acne and erasing scars. It cures the underlying fungal infection because of its antibiotic
- It is a great solution for blackheads. It draws out the infections that cause the blackheads and loosens the tough skin around to make them easier for you to extract.
- It has mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that can ease inflammation, open your pores, make your skin look better, and absorb oil.
- Baking soda eases the pain from skin toning.
Baking Soda Acne Treatment
Baking Soda has mild anti inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and swelling. Moreover, it soaks the excess oil and exfoliates the skin.
How to use it:
- Take one teaspoon of baking soda, place it on a small dish and put a drop of water on it (do not put too much water).
- Mix them well.
- Delicately massage the area using your fingers. Leave it on the skin for a couple of minutes. The blend will solidify as the water evaporates.
- Wash it off well.
This treatment can be repeated every night before bed.
Baking Soda for Under-Eye Bags and Circles Treatment
Stop buying face masks and eye creams because most of them contain baking soda. Instead try this easy recipe at home and get rid of the eye bags and the dark circles.
How to use it:
- In a glass of hot water or tea add 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mix well. Then, soak 2 cotton pads in the mixture and place them under the eyes for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cotton pads and wash your face.
Afterwards, apply your moisturizing cream.
- Baking soda can irritate sensitive skin. Perform a patch test on the inside of your elbow by applying some of the facial and leaving it on your skin for a few minutes. If no irritation develops over a few hours, then it is safe to use it on your face.
- Do not scrub your face too roughly with the baking soda because you will irritate your skin.
- If your face starts to itch or burn, remove the baking soda immediately.
Article source: www.myilifestyle.com