Under eye circles make you look tired and sometimes even an eye cream or concealer can’t make them disappear. They appear because the skin under the eyes is very thin. Fortunately, Baking Soda can help you remove the under eye circles and bags.
We are all aware of the benefits of this household ingredient. But, can you believe that this easy and inexpensive product can get rid of under eye circles and bags? And what’s more, it is safe and only takes about two or three applications to start noticing a real difference.
Homemade Face Cream for Under Eye Circles and Bags
- A cup of chamomile tea
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix the ingredients to form a paste. The tea should be tepid.
- Then, dip a cotton pad in the paste and put it under your eyes.
- Gently massage for 2-5 minutes.
- Leave it to act for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse well with cold water and dry your face with a clean towel.
After the treatment you can moisturize your skin with Coconut Oil.
After several treatments, the skin with become brighter and you will enjoy the results!