Ginger, the has been used as a spice and herbal medicine for thousands of years. Ginger water, or ginger tea, is primarily used as a treatment for digestive discomfort. Moreover, it is helpful in helping digestion and is widely regarded to help prevent colds, flu, motion sickness, and vertigo. Ginger water has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, so it can also:
- Alleviate menstrual cramps
- Relieve nausea
- Help heart burn
- Help migraines
- Soothe sore throats
- Help exhaustion and fatigue
- Help with constipation
- Protect Against Cancer
Ginger Water Recipe
- 1-2 inches’ fresh ginger root
- 3 cups fresh, filtered water
- ½ freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Raw honey to taste
- First, pour 3 cups of filtered water into a glass jar.
- Finely grate the fresh ginger into the water using a zester for best results.
- Then, add the squeezed lemon juice.
- Finally, add the honey to taste and stir until it dissolves.
You can drink this mixture tepid or chilled. Drink daily for preventative measures or when you are experiencing issues, drink several glasses during the day to help relieve symptoms.
Article source: www.barenaturaltruth.com