We often have a nagging cough which hinders our daily activities. Most people cannot tolerate a persistent cough. Coughing starts when the air passageways in your chest are inflamed, swollen and produce mucus.
Fortunately, there are natural remedies which will soothe the itching throat and relieve the symptoms of a persistent cough.
The sweets we’re going to present in this article are made from natural and powerful healing ingredients- honey and coconut oil.
These sweets will give your immune system a boost and stop your cough instantly. It will be very wise to consume them during the cough season as a preventive because of their properties.
- 100ml of coconut oil
- 100g raw organic honey
- Pinch of Ceylon cinnamon (optional)
- Whip the coconut oil until it is nice and frothy.
- Slowly incorporate honey to form a full and thick paste.
- Add your cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture into empty ice cube trays and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Store them in a glass mason jar in the fridge for up to 2 months.
Don’t forget that you can consume these daily as a preventative measure!
Ingredient health benefits
Coconut oil kills bad bacteria and viruses. Moreover, it actively reduces blood pressure, prevents high cholesterol levels, and even encourages the absorption of minerals into our bones.
Honey has antibacterial and antiviral properties which fight colds and provide soothing benefits.
Article source: www.healthyfoodhouse.com