We are surrounded with many chemicals which are present in the food we eat, the air we breath, the products we use… Moreover, our bodies contain internal toxins which are caused due to stress hormones, emotional disturbances, anxiety and negative emotions.
Therefore, we often find ourselves exhausted and bloated. Fortunately, there is a natural remedy which helps in the detoxification of the body and getting rid of bloating.
This ginger lemon tea will remove the toxins from your body and provide numerous health benefits. These two ingredients when combined together will improve the digestive health, restore your appetite, improve the circulation, fight allergies and give the entire immune system a boost. Also, this tea will stimulate the salivary glands and intestines. Moreover, the balance of the whole organism will be restored.
Ginger Lemon Tea Recipe
- 2 inches (5 cm) ginger root
- 4 cups (1 L) filter water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) organic lemon juice
- 1-2 tsp (5 ml) whole stevia leaf or honey
- Chop ginger root and boil it in filtered water for at least 20 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, stevia or honey to sweeten.
You can drink it either hot or cold in small sips.
In case of allergies, respiratory tract congestion, runny nose or sinus issues follow these instructions:
- Slice or grate the ginger in a pot filled with water, add the lemon juice and boil.
- After they are boiled, cover the bowl and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Strain the mixture, and then sweeten it with honey. You should sip the tea slowly.
How does this tea work?
Ginger is considered to be a super food beneficial for the overall health. It reduces bloat, suppress the appetite and improves metabolism. Moreover, it has great anti-inflammatory properties which reduce pain.
Lemon has natural diuretic properties and helps the body eliminate the bloat. Additionally, it regulates the whole organism.
Ginger and Lemon Tea works wonders for the body. This detox drink hydrates the lymphatic system and eliminates waste through the lymph glands, colon, and bladder. Moreover, it regulates blood sugar levels, reduces kidney damage and fights bacterial infections.
Prepare this amazing tea and get rid of the unwanted bloating!
Article source: www.healthyfoodhouse.com