A combination of garlic and honey, as odd as it may seem, is an effective immune-boosting substance that will keep your body healthy and strong.
Raw honey is rich in vitamins and minerals, such as: iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium and selenium. Additionally, it is packed with antioxidants and has numerous nutritional benefits. Honey aids in better digestion because it has a healthy glycemic index. Moreover, it lowers cholesterol levels and gives the entire immune system a boost.
Garlic is a very effective substance in curing and preventing many diseases. So, it lowers high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Furthermore, garlic helps with ailments, such as: flu, hay fever, traveler’s diarrhea, bug bites and fungal infections. The bulb also helps your body eliminate toxins.
When these two natural ingredients are combined we get a powerful mixture which can help any disease and health problem.
Raw Garlic and Honey
Consuming raw garlic and honey will boost your energy, so you’ll feel dynamic and full of energy throughout the day. Chop up 2-3 garlic cloves and combine them with one teaspoon of honey. Eat this mixture daily.
How To Make A Garlic Flu Tonic
Wear gloves if you have sensitive skin, and try not to rub your eyes as you put this tonic together, as some of the natural oils cause a skin rash or burn.
- Half a yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 red chili peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon of ginger, roughly chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- Apple cider vinegar, organic, unfiltered and raw
- Fill a 350 ml to 500 ml mason jar with the roughly chopped onion.
- Add the roughly chopped garlic next.
- Follow with the red chili peppers, seeds and all.
- Then carefully layer some chopped ginger
- Squeeze lemon into a separate bowl, discard the seeds and pour the juice next.
- Top off mason jar with apple cider vinegar, leaving about a cm of room at the top.
- Cap your jar and leave it overnight.
Consume the tonic the following day.
Article source: www.besthealthyguide.com