The skin treatment we are presenting you today is a regular practice of Korean women, who are known for their detailed beauty rituals. If you want to improve the quality and get a glowing skin, you should start practicing skin icing. Moreover, skin icing refreshes the face, fights wrinkles and acne and improves the blood circulation, and thus giving the skin a healthier look.
Skin icing should be practiced in the morning and in the evening. Moreover, it doesn’t require any special effort and you can do it at home.
How to Make an Ice Facial at Home
- Cleanse your face thoroughly.
- Wrap one or two ice cubes in a gauze/ soft cloth.
- Wait until the ice starts melting and dampens the cloth and then apply it to the face.
- Hold it on different areas on the face for 1-2 minutes.
- Use circular movements. Go up along the chin and the jaw line, up the cheeks, and along the forehead and nose. Be careful with the area underneath your eyes.
- After the treatment, apply moisturizer.
Skin Icing Benefits
Smooth skin: Enlarged pores are a common problem. The pores become clogged by excess sebum and oil. Skin icing will shrink the pores and make your skin smooth.
Pore primer: If you practice skin icing before applying make up, it will shrink your pores and the foundation will fit perfectly.
Improves circulation: Skin icing improves circulation by reducing the amount of blood getting to suface. Moreover, it helps inflammation and swelling.
Great for puffy eyes: Skin icing will reduce the bags under your eyes.
Wrinkle buster: Skin icing prevents and reduces the wrinkles.
Controls blemishes: This treatment will soothe inflammation and swelling and control pimples and blemishes. Simply apply an ice cube on the pimple and hold it for a while.
- Make sure you wear gloves when you hold the ice cube.
- If you cannot use ice directly on the skin, use it with a soft cloth and the same effect will be achieved.
- Do not apply the ice cubes straight from the freezer because it can break the capillaries under the skin.
- If you have broken capillaries, avoid this treatment.
- Do not apply skin icing for more than 15 minutes.
- You can add, rosewater, green tea, cucumber, chamomile tea, and other skin-friendly ingredients to the water for the ice cubes.
Article source: www.healthyandnaturalhouse.com