People of all ages can develop bronchitis. Bronchitis is an inflammation, swelling or infection of the bronchial tubes between the nose and the lungs. It can be caused by a bacteria or a virus.
Some of its common symptoms are:
- Difficulty breathing
- Cough with mucus
- Nasal congestion
- Chest Pain
This condition can be acute or chronic. Fortunately, there are several simple and natural remedies which can ease the symptoms of bronchitis.
We present you a natural remedy against cough and bronchitis, which is effective in children and adults. This all-natural remedy is made of two tasty ingredients, bananas and honey.
Banana Cream Against Coughing
- 400 ml of boiling water
- 2 medium ripe bananas with dots
- 2 tablespoons of honey (add it when the mixture is cooled because honey loses its nutrients at high temperatures)
- Peel the bananas and mash them with a plastic or wooden fork or spoon. A banana becomes darker if you mash it with metal cutlery.
- Put the mashed bananas in a pot and pour the boiled water. Let it stay covered for half an hour.
- When the mixture is cooled, add honey. Optionally, you can strain the mixture if you want.
Drink this remedy slightly warmed 4 times a day (100 ml each time). Prepare a new drink every day. In only 5 days time, the cough will stop and bronchitis will disappear.
Moreover, this drink will improve your sleep quality. Bananas increase the night time serotonin levels. Sometimes natural solutions are much more beneficial than the expensive chemical remedies!
Article source: www.healthyfoodhouse.com