One of the most delicious spices in the world is the cinnamon. It is packed with many nutrients and antifungal, antibacterial, and even antiviral properties. Cinnamon is prized for its medicinal properties.
Honey is considered to be one of the healthiest foods, which is widely used all around the world. Honey is rich in high amounts of vitamins, minerals, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Moreover, it is broadly used for its health benefits.
When these two ingredients are combined the effects are amazing. It is highly beneficial for the overall health improvement, as well as for reducing the blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Moreover, this mixture can speed up the metabolism, improve weight loss and the sleep quality.
Honey and Cinnamon Mixture Benefits
1. Boosts the immune system. If you consume honey and cinnamon on a regular basis, it will strengthen your immune system and make you more resistant to different bacteria and viruses.
2. Lowers the cholesterol levels. Combine two tablespoons of honey with three teaspoons of cinnamon and mix it all well. Eat a teaspoon of the mixture every day and reduce your cholesterol by 10% in under 2 hours.
3. Helps cardiovascular diseases. In order to prevent cardiovascular problems, take cinnamon and honey for breakfast. Regular consumption of this combination will lower the chances of having a heart attack and also lower the levels of cholesterol in the blood.
4. Helps arthritis. In a cup filled with boiled water, mix two tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon cinnamon. Consume this drink in the morning and evening and you will get rid of chronic arthritis.
5. Fights colds. Prepare a mixture using one tablespoon of honey and ¼ of a teaspoon of cinnamon. This mixture will help you treat persistent cough and sinus inflammation.
6. Fights infections of the gallbladder. In a cup with boiling water, put two teaspoons of cinnamon and a large spoonful of honey. Consume this drink on a regular basis and it will fight gall infections.
Article source: www.explorehealthyfood.com