Many people suffer from arthritis, which is a chronic disease characterized by joint inflammation and pain. The most common symptoms of arthritis are joint pain, swelling and stiffness. The pain usually is the worst in the morning and can be felt in the knees, hips, hands or other joints throughout the body.
This condition can limit the movement and it can vary from mild to severe cases. Most of the conventional medications provide only temporary relief. Fortunately, there is a natural remedy which will treat the joint pain. You should only include apple cider vinegar bath to your daily routine.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Joint Pain
Apple cider vinegar has countless number of health benefits. It is rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus. Therefore, is it powerful in relieving the joint pain. Additionally, ACV can help remove the buildup of toxins in the joints and connective tissues. Here are several ways in which you can use ACV for joint pain.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Bath
You can make a soothing soaking remedy with apple cider vinegar and water. This is a topical solution which can be used whenever you feel pain.
- Mix 1 cup apple cider vinegar into 6 cups warm water.
- Submerge painful joints and soak for at least 30 minutes.
If in case, the pain is in areas which cannot soak, wet a cloth with this solution and place the cloth on the area.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar and Water
Apple Cider vinegar can also be consumed for fast pain relief.
- Mix 1-3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar into 8 ounces water.
- You can add honey to improve the taste.
- Drink 3 times daily, before every meal.
Note: Apple cider vinegar should be diluted and drank through a straw, otherwise it can damage tooth enamel.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar and Cherry Juice
Cherries contain anthocyanins, which are able to fight inflammation. Moreover, a mixture of cherries and ACV will boost the immune system and increase the energy levels.
- Mix 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar into a glass of cherry juice.
- Drink 2 times a day.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar and Coconut Oil
Mixing ACV and coconut oil (or olive oil) can relieve joint pain.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture on the painful area, rub it and leave it for a while.
Try these methods and live a life without arthritis pain!
Article source: www.healthyfoodhouse.com