Apple cider vinegar is one of the most versatile household ingredients used for its innumerable benefits. ACV is beneficial for the blood sugar. It reduces the blood sugar levels, improves digestion and boosts the metabolism. Thus, it actually lowers insulin secretion in your body.
Apple cider vinegar is an effective treatment for weight loss. It contains acids and catalysts which help the process of weight loss. It is a powerful fat-burning ingredients which reduces food cravings.
Being overweight influences the overall health, thus it increases the risk of diabetes, heart disease and even cancer. Losing the extra pounds can significantly improve the overall health and regulate glucose levels and lower LDL levels.
Apple cider vinegar will speed up the fat-burning process and help with weight loss.
The Apple Cider Vinegar Diet
- 1-3 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 glass of lukewarm water
- 1 tsp of honey (optional)
Add the ACV to the glass of water. Drink the solution twice a day, before breakfast and before dinner.
You will notice the first results after several weeks. Besides weight loss, other health benefits will be felt too. Thus, it will boost your immune system and improve your digestion.
Note: Make sure you use unfiltered ACV, which is easily distinguishable by the grainy substance at the bottom of the bottle. This grainy substance is packed all the essential nutrients.
Other Ways to Incorporate ACV in Your Diet
- You can add vinegar in your coffee, tea or soft drinks. However, this can be far more acidic.
- Add a few tablespoons of ACV in a bottle of water. You can drink this fat-burning recipe throughout the day.
- Put a teaspoon on top of your salad, or mix it with your favorite salad dressing.
Note: Always use diluted ACV because it can damage your tooth enamel.
Article source: www.healthyfoodhouse.com